Friday, September 7, 2012

Terry is that you

By Osagie Alonge
Terry is that you?
Terry is that you?‘ That’s the question fans threw at popular Nigerian rapper Terry Madaki aka Terry Tha Rapman some days ago when a controversial photo surfaced online.
The picture shows a couple kissing; the guy in the photo has a striking resemblance to Terry, but before the rapper could play down the photos, his fans (the females making up the majority of course) began asking questions.
I was quite surprised when I saw the photo. It’s crazy, people started demanding questions on my BBM and Twitter. I spent the whole evening trying to explain something I don’t even know!‘, the talented rapper tells NET.
Terry won’t be caught dead kissing in public, but it was fun to see people react to the photo‘, rapper and Terry’s close friend Pherowshuz tells NET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.